Steampunk Game Boy ⊟
So many custom Game Boys on here lately — floral Game Boys, Ninja Turtle game boys, and even Darth Vader Game Boys. This one comes from Elise Siegwald and does not look like something that’s comfortable to hold, much less play. Pretty neat accessory if you ever find yourself on an airship, though.
- 1 hour ago
- 3 hours ago
I am well aware that curves are not associated exclusively with Black women but I just need to make something clear: Non-Black women going after Black men, STOP USING THE BLACK WOMAN’S BODY AS A POINT OF REFERENCE. Don’t make these shitty ass statements “omg, everyone says I have a Black girl…
- 1 day ago
- 4 days ago
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
(via georgeograph)Source: qinni
- 1 week ago
I am bouncing with excitement!
(via raintomorrow)Source: somespacemen
- 1 week ago
It’s time to get up and get going with both eating healthier, training smarter and getting better! But it’s hard when you’re trying to balance a healthy lifestyle along with school; therefore I’ve gathered the most helpful posts that I’ve seen and know about here on tumblr for every student trying to stay healthy! :)
- 5 Reasons why you should pack your lunch
- School lunch ideas 1
- School lunch ideas 2
- School lunch ideas 3
- School lunch ideas 4
- How to make a healthy eating plan
- What to eat when you’re really stressed
- Peanut butter for breast cancer
- Eat colorful foods!
- Clean eating 101
- Simple vs complex carbs
- Gatorade vs water
- Drink more water!
- Grocery list
- Why a calorie is not a calorie
- How to choose the healthiest drinks
- Nursing your sweet tooth
- Yoga poses at your desk
- 3 HIIT style equipment free at home cardio plans
- 43 youtube channels for fitness/health
- 44 body weight exercises
- Blogilates HIITs
- Back on pointe workout plan
- 30 burpee variations
- 27 squat variations
- Yoga for…
- Fitness do’s and dont’s
- Bikini body workouts at home
- 23 skipping rope exercises
- Ultimate workouts for your butt
- 50 fitness facts you need to know
- 50 ways to stay more active
Full pack posts:
- How to stay healthy while living at school
- Getting started check list
- How to stay healthy during college
- Free calendars
- How to build muscle and burn fat
- 50 clever DIY way to organize your entire life
- 27 websites for a new year
- The healthy eating handbook
- The fitness handbook 2
- The healthy living handbook 3
Other neat posts:
- 10 best fitness apps
- Cardiovascular health
- The science route to a longer life
- Running from the dangers
- Type one diabetes
- The truth about weight loss plateaus
- What is an eating disorder
- The color of your pee
- Bipolar disorder
- Sleep or die
Hope you can get some help out of these :)
(via raintomorrow)Source: elisetheviking
- 1 week ago
- 1 month ago
Sharing my bookmarks with the Tumblr community. Have fun!